Thursday, March 13, 2014

Update

I am now 72 days into my "Blog Every Day in 2014" project.  This initiative has lasted longer than the "Read More in 2014" and "Eat Well in 2014" and "Exercise More in 2014" plans.  There is still time to work on those three items, but by far, writing has certainly won out.

My blog has over 7600 page views now (less than half are mine, I promise!), and regularly logs 35-45 views per post.  Some entries garner more readers, but that's to be expected.  Not all of these posts can be home runs, right?  I never anticipated writing something good every day.

I'm hoping that as I continue to write, the stats of my little blog continue to climb.  I have a few things in store for this project.  I hope you'll stick around to see what those things might be.

Have a good night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment