Sunday, March 30, 2014

Basketball

Basketball is a fun sport to watch.  It seems like many of us become experts in college basketball every year, right around St Patrick's Day.  March Madness prompts us to determine the outcome of the tournament, whether we know anything about any of the teams or not.

Mark and I are no different.  We filled out brackets this year, in a pool with our small group from church. Mark follows sports more closely than I do, but due to a great run of luck, my bracket is beating his.  I, of course, am loving this; sometimes, you can't help but gloat, right?  I made some pretty crazy picks, but after today's games, three of the four teams that I placed in the Final Four are actually there.  Not bad for someone who pays little attention to sports!

The kids are getting into the games, too, which has been fun.  It's rare for us to find programming that we can all enjoy together, so the tournament has been great.  They like to reenact the games in the living room, which is sometimes obnoxious, but chaos in this house is pretty common so we're used to tuning it out.

Next Saturday's games will be entertaining, too.  We'll definitely be watching!  Here's hoping my bracket is still in good shape next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment