Monday, March 31, 2014

Beginnings

Mondays.  The beginning of the work/school week.  Today held another new beginning for our family, as my husband began a new job.  The kids also began their Spring Break.

I.  Am.  Tired.

I've been spoiled, because Mark has been home for the last couple of weeks while he waited to begin the new job.  So, I've had help every morning, getting the kids up, ready, and out the door.  Then today came along.  Boom!  I had to remember how to get everyone up and ready to go; somehow, I did it, and even managed to be on time for work.  Score one for mom!

After work, I picked up the kids, took Al to his weekly occupational therapy appointment, fed the kids, did some more work, and now I'm finally ready to wind it down and go to sleep.

Mondays are tough.  Today was even tougher.  But, I'm thankful for this new chapter for our family, and I'm proud of Mark for leaving a company with which he was very familiar to seek a better opportunity for us.

Bring it, Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment