Monday, March 10, 2014

Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Well, it was certainly a Monday.  The Monday after the spring time change, at that.  Blah.

I had another meeting at the school this morning, to discuss Alex's IEP for next year, then went straight to work.  Work was great, but right after I had to dash to the grocery store and beat the bus home.  Then, we had to pick up my other kiddo, inhale dinner, and make it over to an occupational therapy appointment by 6:30pm. Of course, it was well after 7:30pm before we got home, and nobody was willing to get ready for bed (as, in their little heads, it was still only 6:30pm).  On top of all the chaos, I still had work to do before I could wrap up my day.

So, here I am.  Fighting a head cold, exhausted (mentally and physically), and ready for bed.  This is about as good a blog as you'll get from me after a day like today.

Here's hoping tomorrow everyone is a bit more adjusted to the time change.  I do not need a repeat of today, that's for sure.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment