Saturday, March 15, 2014

Beware


March 15th.  The Ides of March.  Beware, indeed.

I'm fairly certain that my luck won't be quite as bad as Caesar's on this fateful day, but it did not get off to a super start.  Before I even had my coffee brewed, I had dumped chocolate milk all over my sleeve, and burned myself with some microwaved scrambled eggs (when you stir them up, they sometimes explode a bit...I got hit in the neck with a piece of hot, flying egg...it left a mark!).  Not a great beginning to the weekend.

I figured it had to get better, but I was trumped with a lovely tantrum, courtesy of Alex, when we picked Addie up from a Girl Scout event.  At that point, the chances of the day turning around were bleak.

So, we went for donuts.  Everything is better with donuts, no?  We'll go with that, for now, anyway.

Happy weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment