Friday, March 14, 2014

Jump!

This kid LOVES to jump at Sky Zone!

This evening, Alex attended the birthday party of a good friend.  He and several other friends celebrated their buddy's 10th birthday at Sky Zone.  After an hour of jumping from one trampoline to another, climbing in and out of foam pits, and playing a few games of air hockey, Al should be fairly worn out.

One would think so, anyway.

He even went to dance class right from the birthday party, so on top of all the jumping he danced for another hour.  He should be exhausted.  Alas, he is busy playing pretend with my cooking utensils as I type. Apparently, the wooden spoon does not want to marry the Pampered Chef spatula, and that is not going over well at all with the other kitchen gadgets.  Oh, the drama!

I wish I had that much energy left at the end of my day.  I am worn out.  To be fair, I am fighting off a head cold (with the crazy weather we've had, I can't believe I've held out this long), but still.  It's not even 9:30 on a Friday night and I am done.

Now if only I could convince Alex that he is done, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment