Friday, August 15, 2014

Planning

With the Columbus Buddy Walk coming up in just over a month, I've started thinking about fun ideas to incorporate into our Team Alex tailgate. I've spent the last couple of hours pouring over different websites, considering custom nail wraps, personalized temporary tattoos, and DIY slap bracelets.

Wow. There is a ton of stuff out there. I need a break. I want to create an amazing tailgate for our supporters, but I don't want to break the bank, nor do I want to pile on more than necessary to my already huge To Do List. This is our 11th year at the walk, so I'm also trying to come up with something new.

Any thoughts? What would you like to see at a team tailgate before participating in a fundraising walk?

Want to learn more about Team Alex, join our team, or make a donation? Please visit http://www.columbusbuddywalk.org/profile/387/team. Thanks!!

2 comments: