Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day of School, Part I

We made it. We survived the first day back at school. Al & Ad were happy and had many things to share with us about their new classrooms and first day adventures.

Tomorrow, however, will be a challenge.

My mission, as I have already accepted it, will be to get three kids ready for school and on the bus by 8:10am. I, too, will have to be ready to go so I can meet Andrew's bus at school and take the traditional First Day of Kindergarten photos. This could be interesting.

I tear up a bit just at the thought of that bus pulling away with all three of my babies on it tomorrow morning. Andrew is super excited for Kindergarten, though, so I know that we'll both be OK.

Of course, I'll have Part II of this story tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment