Monday, June 9, 2014

Schedules

Weird.  For the first time in months, we have free evenings.  Evenings with no sports practices, no dance classes.  Crazy.

I'm almost uneasy about this.  Unstructured hours?  Nothing good can come from that.  Something might get cleaned; papers may be organized.  Nobody really wants to see the top of their desk, right?  And what fun is it to select clothes out of drawers instead of half-unfolded piles in baskets?

I don't know; perhaps it won't be so bad.  I am behind in my reading; it would be lovely to sit and read in the comfort of my own home, and finish a book without renewing it from the library eight times.

At any rate, I won't complain too much.  Before we know it, we'll be back to our six-night-a-week chaotic schedule that we know and love.  Or loathe.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment