Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chatting with Alex

This evening, Alex and I headed over to Target to pick up a couple of last minute items that he'll need at day camp this week.  As we talked about the things on our list, I commented that I would pick up a new toothbrush for myself while we were there.

"No, Mommy.  I don't think so.  That is too dangerous," was Al's reply.

I was understandably confused.  "What?  A new toothbrush?  A toothbrush is too dangerous?!?"

"Yes.  Too dangerous.  Not happening."  He wasn't budging.

Well, ok then.  (I did get a new toothbrush, and he seems to think that is it safe enough, so everyone is happy.)

I can never predict what may come out of this kid's mouth.  He certainly brings an interesting spin to even the most mundane of activities...like picking up a new toothbrush at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment