Monday, June 23, 2014

A Whole Lotta Nothin'

I've been sitting here, for the last hour, trying to determine what to write tonight.

I listened to High School Musical 2, playing on my son's iPad (gotta love Netflix).  I watched an episode of Land of the Lost as Mark introduced our five year old to an episode (who knew you could stream YouTube through a blu-ray player?!?).  I comforted the dog, in hopes that she won't pee on the floor during yet another thunder storm.  I did a bit of online window shopping, looking for shoes that might not chew up my feet as the pair I selected for today did. But have I come up with anything interesting to write?  Nope.

As I was sitting here, staring blankly at my computer screen with my chin propped up on my hands, I noticed something crawling on one of my fingers.  I jumped about three feet in the air, flinging the bug (or whatever it was...could have been a baby sleestak for all I know), and pulling something in my back.

I think I'm done.  Monday is officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment