Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fundraising

I do a lot of fundraising.  Team Alex has been around for 11 years, after all!  I write about fundraising at work, I launch events for my own Buddy Walk team and help others come up with ideas for their own fundraisers.  I enjoy it.  I like the competition of team fundraising; I live to see our team on the event leader board.  Yes, I may be a tad bit competitive, but the outcome (lots of money raised!) is worth it in the end.

I've somehow managed to pass along my passion for fundraising to my daughter; at the wise age of almost eight, she is already helping us raise money for her brother's Buddy Walk team.  Amazing.  Addie and I absolutely can not wait to share our upcoming fundraiser with you.  It will be awesome; definitely stay tuned for that!  (Hint: #InclusionMatters)

Right now, we're busy collecting Tupperware orders; until 6/26, you can shop the Team Alex Online Tupperware Fundraiser, and we'll get 40% of our event's sales.  You know you need to either update your Tupperware, or find a way to organize your kitchen, so this is definitely something you should check out.  Go on, shop away; it's for a terrific cause!

Seeing as we have less than three months until the 2014 Columbus Buddy Walk, this will definitely not be the last time you hear from me regarding fundraising (remember: #InclusionMatters).  Hang in there with us, cheer us on, spread the word.  One of the most successful fundraising strategies, without a doubt, is a grassroots campaign.  Please, help us get the word out.  We appreciate the support.

Wishing you a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment