Wednesday, May 28, 2014

#WhyWeBuddyWalk

The foundation for which I work is hosting a video contest, #WhyWeBuddyWalk, to illustrate the reasons families like mine are inspired to participate in Buddy Walks across the country.

I never realized how difficult film making can be!  There is definitely a reason I am a writer.  I had ten years' worth of Buddy Walk photos, plus three video clips, to sort through to create a 30 second submission for the contest.  Yikes!  Although two friends (and great Team Alex supporters!) contributed video clips for our video, we decided to only use a clip filmed in my backyard in order to stay within the 30 second parameter of the video-maker-thingy.  (See what I mean?  Totally a writer.)

Anyway, this can only begin to illustrate #WhyWeBuddyWalk, but I hope you'll enjoy our video.



Team Alex - #WhyWeBuddyWalk

To donate to Team Alex and the 2014 Columbus Buddy Walk, please visit our team page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment