Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fumes

I have been on the go, nonstop, today.  I left this house at 9am(ish), and didn't return until 3:45pm.  In that time, I killed a mile-long to-do list, and had lunch with my kids at school.  Tired doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.  Definitely running on fumes, that's for sure.

But, the fun's not over yet!

I took a brief break from chores to post this blog (so I don't have to sit down to do it later), so I will soon return to the glamorous everyday chores (that never get done every day, let's be real).  Al has track practice later (unless I learn a rain dance in the next few minutes...), and then a music lesson, and then we'll have dinner, homework, and baths to accomplish before I can go fall over in a corner somewhere.

I'd love to say that after school is out (in just eight more school days!), our schedule eases up a bit, but since I'm working now that just won't be the case.  I just need to find ways to fit in lots of summer fun on my days off so the kids enjoy their break.

Wish me luck on that one.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment