Monday, May 12, 2014

#DWTS

If you know my kids, you know they love to dance.  It's not unusual to find a kitchen dance party happening at any given time at my house; it's a great way to expend pent up energy, and it's so fun!  I love to see the kids show off all their moves, even if it means listening to the High School Musical soundtrack for the bazillionth time.

So, it seems like a natural progression for us to watch Dancing with the Stars.  This is a show that we can all watch and enjoy together.  This season, it's inspirational as well as entertaining.  Amy Purdy is a thrill to watch, James Maslow is raising awareness for Down syndrome and the importance of inclusion, and it's been fun to see the rest of the cast grow in their dance abilities.

For the first time in a long time, I voted in a reality show competition.  It's probably not a surprise that I cast my votes for James, although all of those in the semi finals tonight are displaying amazing performances.

Are you watching?  Who are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment