Monday, May 5, 2014

My Favorite Things

What is a blogger to do when she can't think of anything to write?  (This especially applies to the crazy bloggers who challenge themselves to post every day for a year.)  She posts another list, that's what.

And so, I give to you:

My Favorite Things
Favorite food: pizza (I mean, c'mon.  It's absolutely the most perfect food.)

Favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird

Favorite song: This is a tough one.  I love music, and have an appreciation for all types.  Just today, I was listening to thisthis, and this; all similar, I suppose, thanks to my undying devotion to a local radio station (my kids rock out to the Ramones, Jake Bugg, and Alt-J because they have grown up with this station...way cool). There are really too many songs to consider, so I guess I will skip this one.

Favorite color: This is also a tough one.  My favorite color to wear is black, and that's just because I think I look nice in it.  I really can't choose just one color, so I'll steal Addie's answer to this question: rainbow.

Favorite tv show: Right now, we're back to watching Mad Men (hellooo, Don Draper!), and I also enjoy watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.  (All I need now is for Brian Williams to get a Sunday night program and I could watch all my television boyfriends on the same night!)  I have no problem admitting that I have a sick obsession with watching reruns of favorite sitcoms (Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Big Bang Theory).

Favorite ice cream: Hands down, a trio of Jeni's Salty Caramel, The Buckeye State, and Dark Chocolate. Perfection in a bowl.

Ok, I'm done with this.  The more I write, the cheesier I feel, and I'm also realizing that I don't really have strong favorites of anything (well, except for maybe ice cream).  Do you have any favorites that you feel compelled to share?

If nothing else, I posted something for today, therefore keeping my streak intact.  Go me.




2 comments:

  1. This is a fun one !
    The tough on for me is the favorite food , I have way to many fav foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One food I truly loved was Vanilla Ice cream at a small place we used to stop at in Shadeville. :-) I have type 2 diabetes now so many of my favorite things I can no longer have.

    ReplyDelete