Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Alex Strikes Again

Being the last week of school, I've been busy gathering gifts for all the teachers, aides, and support staff that help my kids at their schools.  Andrew's last day of preschool was today, so I had him sign the cards for his teachers last night.  Alex threw a fit, because he wanted to sign the cards, too.  I tried to explain to him that he would sign the cards for his teachers, but not Andrew's.  He was not a happy camper.  Andrew signed his name, I put the cards away, and we moved on.

At least, I thought we did.

When I went to get the cards this morning, I found this:

There's an extra name on this card!

Alex, my ever determined little stinker, apparently waited until I was busy with something else last night and then went back and added his name to Andrew's cards.  You've got to give him credit for not giving up, I suppose.

I'm sure that Andrew's teachers got a kick out of seeing Al's signature on their cards, as they were his teachers several years ago.  What a long way he's come since those days!




No comments:

Post a Comment