Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sneeze

Don't you hate it when you have to sneeze, but it's just...stuck?  I've had that feeling all evening. 

I typically get a sinusy headache any time a big weather system is moving in to our area. Sounds weird, maybe, but it never fails. I take some decongestant, suffer through a headache for a bit, and then it's over. 

There are reports of a possible snowstorm taking aim at us; this headache backs up those claims. I'm telling you, my sinuses more accurately predict the weather than any groundhog ever could. 

I've been saying that I hope this storm will shift paths and miss us, but now I feel like I'm owed some fantastic weather phenomenon since I'm dealing with this stupid headache. 

We'll see how I feel come Sunday, when this storm is due to strike. For now, I'd be pretty happy to finally get this sneeze out...

No comments:

Post a Comment