Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blank

I've been on a roll with this blogging project; I haven't missed a day yet, and we're almost through the first two months of 2014.  As I sit here tonight, though, I can't think of anything to write.

It's not like we don't have anything going on.  We have yet another meeting with Alex's team tomorrow morning, we have crazy busy schedules this week, Girl Scout cookies have arrived (and I'll be spending all evening tomorrow sorting them), the weather warmed up and then got cold again, and a bunch of crap happened around the world.  Surely, of all that, I could come up with something to write.  One would think so, anyway.

I think all of my energy is either focused on, or drained because of, this meeting tomorrow.  I really am not sure what to expect.  It will be interesting to see what plays out, and then we'll meet again in a few weeks to discuss Al's IEP for next year (blah).  I will be relieved to sit down at work tomorrow, because that will mean that the meeting is over, even though the rest of the loooooong day will lay ahead of me.  I am actually looking forward to 9pm tomorrow night.

It's crazy to look forward to Monday's bedtime already, when I haven't even made it upstairs for bed tonight. That's exactly how I feel, though.  Maybe it's not even meeting anxiety; perhaps it's just the winter blues.  It could be something entirely different all together.  I might just need some ice cream to get through these blahs.  Ice cream always makes one feel better, no?

I think I will wander off toward the kitchen to test that theory.  Enjoy your evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment