Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Late

So, Tuesday's post is a little late.  Like, a whole day late.  But, if you know me, then you know that this is perfectly in line with the way I am; I operate on "Jen Standard Time".  In my world, everything runs a little behind.

I actually felt like complete crap yesterday, and I decided to invoke the very rare Mommy Sick Day.  I did absolutely nothing (aside from the basic kid responsibilities, of course), and I'm now paying the price because I am way behind. Sometimes, though, you have to take a break before you absolutely fall apart. Although my to-do list is totally out of control by now, I'm hoping to avoid a major bout of illness because I was mindful enough to take a day off.

Regular blogging should resume later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment