Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mobile

Dear Cranky Lady in Line Behind Us,

I'm sorry that you're having such a rough day. Something truly awful must have happened today for you to be so irritated about having to wait in line at this store. 

I think the words I spoke to my five-year-old son are relevant to you, too: 

"Don't be so rude. Soon, it will be your turn at the register and someone will have to wait on you. Just stand there and wait patiently."

Huffing and puffing because my son didn't hop right out of your way when we were finished definitely crossed a line. I'm sorry I told him to "stand up before the cranky lady has a complete meltdown". Well, I suppose I'm only sorry if you didn't hear me. Be an adult and wait your turn, or shop online and have all your purchases delivered so you can avoid any future inconveniences. 

For what it's worth, I hope your day brightens up a bit. I also hope you enjoy those new sheets that you were in such a hurry to buy. 

XO,
JFK

No comments:

Post a Comment