Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stinking Phone

I am due for a new phone.

I just tried to update my little iPhone 4S to the new iOS, only to have wasted an hour of time deleting apps and trying to find the space needed for the download. Such a pain! After pretty much wiping the stinking thing clean, I still needed space, so I started deleting old texts. But, this somehow wiped out a bunch of my contacts and disabled texting all together. Fun!

I spent some more time reentering contact information into my phone, only to find that even after deleting all those old messages, I still somehow don't have enough room. I don't understand. With nothing left on the phone (I even took my email accounts off to do the upload!), how can there not be enough room?

I lost my patience and started reinstalling apps. iOS8 can suck it right now. Except now my phone isn't downloading the "must have" apps that I am attempting to restore.

Technology can be a real bitch sometimes. Now I get to decide whether to wait until Friday morning, when I have a whopping two hours to myself, to get a new phone, or to bravely march into the Sprint store after school, with all three kids. Torture, either way.

Author's note: Yes, I know there are greater things in life with which I could be struggling. But, it's been a rough day and I'm tired and hungry (why would I eat dinner before 10pm? Ugh.) and just feel like whining about my stinking phone.

End rant. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment