Monday, September 15, 2014

Go Team Alex!

As I have a monster headache and am so far over this day I.Can't.Even, I decided to share some information I sent out to Team Alex, many hours ago when I was in a happier mood. ;)

Here are some fun stats about our team this year:

* 92 team members (and counting...online registration is still open, but t-shirts are not guaranteed. Invite your family and friends to join us!!)

* $9157 raised, according to the current leaderboard...BUT, I am expecting $624.73 to be added in this week (from fundraising checks that have arrived/will arrive this week). That puts us just $218.27 from the $10,000 mark. Incredible!! 

* Team Alex is leading "that Buddy Walk team up north" in our #AlexVsNick2014 challenge! Not sure what that is? Check out this blog post for more info!

* Many more fundraising efforts under our belts, including international recognition for Addie, our Jr Captain, for helping to bring our #InclusionMatters campaign to life!  And don't forget about the #TeamAlexPieChallenge!! 

If you feel compelled to help push us over the $10,000 mark, please visit (and share!) our fundraising page


No comments:

Post a Comment