Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How Is It Not Friday Yet?!?

I now have even greater respect for the families in which one (or both!) parents frequently travel for work. I've always admired these brave partners for taking on single parenting duties while the other is away, but wow, I have a whole new outlook on it.

It sucks.

Fortunately, Mark rarely travels. Thank goodness. He was only gone for the last three days and the house is completely blown up, the kids are way out of whack, and I am even more ragged than usual.

But, he was sweet enough to bring back a cool coffee mug for me...which didn't fare the trip very well.


Poor mug. She's had a rough day, too. I guess she and I are both a little rattled after this week, but at least we're still standing. Right? Yes, of course. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment