Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Taco Tuesday

Ugh. I was foolish enough to declare today Taco Tuesday before realizing that I am too stinking tired to put that much effort into making dinner. I tried to convince the boys that Mommy Mac was a better dinner choice, but they aren't having it. My sweet Addie was willing to go for the macaroni, but the boys are revolting.

So, apparently I either make the tacos or listen to the boys cry over the Taco Tuesday Fake Out for the rest of the evening. Decisions, decisions. They've already started the whining, and I really don't know that I could listen to it much longer.

Goodness. It's like they expect me to put a meal on the table three times a day or something. (Be careful, or a little sarcasm might drip down onto your keyboard.) I guess I'll haul myself into the kitchen and pretend to be domestically gifted. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment