Monday, July 7, 2014

Reunited

A few days ago, I posted about how it had been a year since Andrew's beloved blankies (or "kikis", as they are known) were declared lost forever.  I had sudden luck in finding the exact same kikis on eBay that same night, and decided to order them.

The new kikis arrived in the mail today!!

First of all, can I just tell you how amazed I am that they got here so fast?  They left Fullerton, CA on Saturday and we got them here in OH today.  I can't even get mail from my kids' school that fast.

Anyway, I quickly tossed the kikis into the wash, and just a bit ago surprised Andrew with him as I told him goodnight.  He was thrilled to see them again, but had many questions: "Where did you find them?  Did you sew these?  Oh!  I know!  You bought them in a store?"

We told him it was magic.

He was ok with that answer, and happily snuggled with his long-lost friends.

Reunited

No comments:

Post a Comment