Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm Beginning to Shop a Lot Like Christmas...

Yes, I do realize that it isn't even Halloween. But, when your house celebrates four birthdays (Andrew's, my nephew, my sister, and my brother-in-law), Hanukkah, and Christmas, all within about four weeks, you get an early start on things.

I went out tonight, mostly to get a breather from the kids and the chaos that is our home, but also to pick up some things for the kids' fall parties at school next week. After picking up some party supplies, I headed over to our Kohl's store, because I had two coupons and some Kohl's Cash burning a hole in my pocket. I was super excited to pick up several gifts (one for my niece, two for Andrew, one for Alex, and two stocking stuffers for Addie), plus a shirt for Addie...for less than $25!! Woo hoo!

I'm still on a shopping high. Hopefully, I'll have the majority of my shopping done by the beginning of December so I can wrap, bake, and be jolly for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment