Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Halllllllelujah!!

Today was Alex's first day at school without Pull Ups. I was anxious all day; I was just afraid that he would get discouraged if it didn't go well, or that someone would tease him if he had an accident.

I shouldn't have worried about it. This kid has it under control.

He got off the bus and ran toward the house...wearing the SAME PANTS THAT HE WORE TO SCHOOL!! No accidents!! He flung open the door, and I was so excited that I could only spit out, "ALEX! Your PANTS!!"

He was slightly thrown by my probably somewhat overwhelming response, and immediately showed me where he ripped the knee of his pants. I didn't even care about the ruined pants, because nothing else mattered except that he made it through the whole day and didn't have an accident.

This is going in the right direction. I'm quite optimistic. Keep those good vibes coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment