Thursday, December 4, 2014

Alex Quotes

I have a headache. Stress or sinus; not sure which. All I want to do is sleep, but that is still a couple hours away if I want to accomplish anything tonight. 

As I was sitting down for a moment, Al came and plopped down next to me. Soon after, I noticed a strong, unpleasant odor. Al looked at me, his eyes twinkling, and said "I didn't toot. I farted!" Lovely. 

Moments later, as I stood up to go into the kitchen, Alex said "Hey, while you're in there, get me some more chocolate milk."

What?!? Part of me was appalled by the lack of manners, but another part was thrilled to hear him put that sentence together. (And no, he did not get the chocolate milk.) 

Alex can be such a funny little guy. Frustrating as all hell, but definitely funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment