Sunday, November 9, 2014

Camera

I take a lot of photos on my phone. Taking a brief look at my Facebook page will confirm this. I have kids of whom I'm fiercely proud, and I like to share their shining moments with the world. 

Today, I'm so thankful to have a camera which is easily accessible through my phone. Without it, I may not have been able to snap the more than 200 photos I took during this weekend's run of The Wizard of Oz, in which my daughter performed. 

Remember when cameras had film? When you had just 36 chances to get a good shot, and then you had to wait until you had the film developed before you could even see if they were worthy of your expectations? I think I took 36 pictures in the first 10 minutes of the show. 

I'm not certain what I'll do with all these images. I've already posted them to Facebook, so those who live far from us can enjoy the show through the photos, if they wish. I will have some printed; some for myself, and perhaps even a set just for my daughter so she can make her own scrapbook.

I love looking at pictures, my own and those of my friends and family. I hope my incessant photo snapping brings just as much joy to others. ;) 


Addie and I, after today's performance



No comments:

Post a Comment