Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Nights: Not What They Used to Be...

Blurg.

It's been a challenging day.  Super busy, of course, because that's just life at this point.  But, when the kids are screaming incessantly, one pees their pants, another poops their pants (then tries to hide it and only succeeds in smearing it on the carpet), I'm still doing laundry, and they're all up past 10pm...well, "challenging" takes on a whole new meaning.

I've been trying to live by the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all..." philosophy, but after an evening like this, my brain is screaming "F@#% that noise! Complain, complain, complain.  If we have to live it, everyone else should have to read it!!" (I know, I know, I totally can not pull that phrase off...ha!)

Fortunately for everyone, I'm going to stick to that philosophy (at least for now), tell my brain to shut up, and go play Candy Crush until I fall asleep.  Tomorrow has to be a better day, right?  And, if nothing else, I still got my daily blog entry posted.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment