Saturday, September 19, 2015

I'm Back, Baby


So, yeah. In 2014, I vowed to blog every day, and I did it, posting 365 times. Now, in 2015, I've posted twice (including this one). Such is life, right? But, I miss my daily writing ritual, and while I can't promise to publish something every day, I do hope to get back into the habit.

You'll have to excuse the dust; not much has been going on around here lately. In fact, my last attempt at sharing my gift of snark was back in January, after which I quickly learned that those who criticize anything Disney related are not received well on social media. I will (probably) refrain from discussing my thoughts on that topic, in the near future, at least.

I look forward to writing again, and I have dreams of creating a much bigger duck pond for us to hang out in as we laugh about my daily adventures. Until later, friends.

Yours in chaos,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment